Newbie from Madeira

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Couscous 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hallo everyone and Happy New Year. I have just ordered the book and the vegetarian recipe book and am eagerly awaiting their arrival. I am planning to start 5:2 diet on Monday (when the new term kicks off!) and have yet to decide on fast days. I’m a little worried about fasting since I am prone to irritability at the best of times but from all I’ve read, I understand that it gets easier!I’ll let you know!!

Hi Lucia and welcome to the forums,

Wishing you all the best on your journey, and yes it does get easier!! Happy fasting 🙂

Hi Lucia and welcome I think that you will be OK trying this way of life in Madeira. When you have time browse through the posts. Click on the FAQ link on the top right side of the home page you will find some helpful tips and comments.
    Actually my wife and me holiday in Madeira every year. We stay at the Royal Savoy and love it. Amazingly one of the staff who used to work at the Royal is called Lucia like you. A lovely lady, I miss her since she left. Any way, I digress keep us updated with your progress and ask any questions, any time, you will get loads of help and support from all on this site.
    Good Luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.