Newbie from Canada

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello everyone

I got interested in fasting about 2 months ago and decided to give it a try. I am just a little higher weight that I would like and so far I have been able to lose 5 pounds fairly easily.

I started just with skipping breakfast and then moved on to some 22 hour fasts by skipping lunch too.

I also did one 46 hours fast but I had to take a break from fasting afterwards due to sore kidneys and difficulty sleeping.

I am back to skipping breakfast and lunch this week.

I have been pleasantly surprised how easy it has been to go without eating for long periods.

You are certainly trying many different forms of fasting, Prana. Why not just the 500-600 calories/day for 2 days a week?
    How much weight are you trying to lose? 10? 25? What’s ‘just a little higher’ in weight?
    If you lose weight too fast, you run the risk of your body not absorbing all the extra skin that’s been covering the fat. Plus, as you found out, there can be side-effects to going without food too long.

Try the slow and steady 1-2 pounds/week which the regular Fast Diet plan can give you. Find out what calorie intake you should have on non-Fast days, based on your Target Weight. Eat, but eat sensibly. There are no prizes given for starving yourself. Enjoy the food AND the weight loss.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.