This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Data 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I desperately need to loose at least 4 stone and the 5:2 diet has been highly recommended by friends. I am currently in the middle of the 60th birthday week celebrations, so I will be starting on Monday 15th July. Wish me luck!

Good luck.

If it helps to know, I lost 2st 10lbs in 6 months when I first started doing this 6.5 years ago. I thought I’d lost a little too much so these days I aim for 12st 7.5lbs to give me a BMI of 22.5. Today – after a 2.5 week holiday in Canada when I wasn’t fasting at all – I am 12st 10lbs. I always go straight back to my fasting regime after every holiday and never do it when I am on holiday.

If you can stick with it, it should work although it may take nearly a year to steadily lose 4st (allowing for a bit of Xmas, birthday and holiday excess) to lose all your 4st target. It will worth setting a few interim targets to help with the motivation. That certainly helped me when I first started.

Hope it works for you as well as it has for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.