This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello fellow 5:2 ersπŸ˜‰ So I begin AGAIN my 5:2 day1 ,last tried this about a year ago but kept falling off the wagon,I found it so hard come the evening,that I would binge,but now it’s a new day so I am going to try again,only I can do this 😎

πŸ‘‹ Oh So Slim 100

I’m a beginner on this site and the 5:2 and 8:16 are completely new to me. I only came across the plan by accident yesterday and read lots of the posts from folks on here on different threads and I am really inspired by everyone πŸ™‚ I started yesterday and I have done really well so far, not gonna lie I’m starving right now 😢 I’m hoping to get help and support and in return as I grow in my weight loss journey I can hopefully help other folks 🀞 any advice would be very much appreciatedπŸ’– I started slimming world 6 weeks ago but it’s not for me, I really did try πŸ™ I suffer from IBS and on average I had a flare up twice a week 😩 I physically can’t do it but hopefully this works for me, I feel I have achieved something already so all good πŸ™‚ hopefully it lasts and I can do it and not give up 🀞 good luck on your journey πŸ€ hope to hear from you β˜€οΈπŸŒˆβœŒοΈπŸ’–πŸ˜˜

OhSo and Moods, welcome to our Lifestyle.

To combat hunger in the evening, are you drinking enough water? Like, all day? When are you eating? WHAT are you eating? If you eat lots of protein and veggies/fruit, you will feel fuller longer.
    This diet WORKS!!

Watch out for emotional eating: If hunger isn’t the problem, food isn’t the answer.

If you need good recipes, I’ve got lots of them. Good luck and hang in there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.