Newbie – 1st day

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Stef. 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi all
    My stomach is already rumbling and god only knows how I am going get through today.
    I really need some suggestions for food really unsure what to eat or drink

Hi 01blondi, keeping busy. Really helps and lots of fluids too just keep reminding yourself tomorrow I can eat a little more, also get through the first week get on the scales and the feeling you get when you see you have lost makes it all worthwhile it really is worth it my tummy has just made the biggest rumble lol !!!!! Good luck you will be so pleased with the results

hi 01blondi

I second everything Funtimebobby has already written,hang in there!! its all worth it 🙂

Hiya and thanks for you reply
    Do you have any ideas for tea – Really not sure what to do

Beans on toast; 2 egg omelette with mushrooms, peppers etc; chicken or ham with salad; big bowl of soup (that’s what I’m having)….basically anything you like so long as you stay under 500 cals for the day.

I find eating protein rich foods fills you up, so chicken fish lots of green veg salad also omelette the same as Sylvestera advised

Good luck! First day for me too. So far, loads of green tea and water have kept me sane.

I’m a newbie today too! Earl grey tea and cous cous were my saviours.

Good luck everyone!xx

It’s my first day too……my other half has been doing the 5:2 diet since the Michael Mosely programme on TV and loves it……he feels a lot more alive and even his skin seems clearer…….

I have managed to go through until my tea today on black coffee and water and then had a lovely salmon fillet with broccoli and a small portion of boiled rice……

Second day will be on Wednesday….

Good luck to all us newbies

X

Yes! Good luck to us newbies!

It’s my first day today too. I’ve gotten through to lunch so far but I must say things are growling pretty good now!

Good luck to you!

Lori, tons of water help!
    Good luck with it
    Stef.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.