This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MountainMyst 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all

I have decided to start the 5.2 diet from Thursday. I have giving up smoking and piled the weight on. I have tried other diets but in the end all I was doing was thinking off food all the time. I like the concept of this diet, I understand I still have to watch what I eat for the whole 7 days but with my fitness pal app I am hoping I can keep on track. Fingers crossed and I am sure I will be asking lots of questions a lot.
    Thanks
    Emma x

Hey Emma! Welcome 🙂 Have a good look around the forum! And have a look at the faq section if you want.
    Did you read the book? If you did you already know this, but don’t forget to calculate your TDEE and stick to it on normal days! Fast days is 1/4 if your TDEE. Anyway, I’ll shut up, if you have questions just ask 🙂

Nika

Hi Emma

I am new to this forum too, just joined today 🙂 I have been doing 5.2 since July and I really love it, I never feel deprived or even as if I am dieting! once you get used to it it does become easier, I don’t always enjoy fasting lol but I keep telling myself its only for one day and tomorrow i’ll eat what I like!!
    Anyway good luck on your journey, stick with it and you will see results 🙂

Angie x

Hi to both you newbies to the forum.
    Great to meet you 🙂

Hi Emma, WELCOME !!! I’m sure you can do this. lots of helpful folks around here. just look around and visit often. good luck and keep us posted. Phyllis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.