This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello all today is my first fast day and so far so good. My stomach is not growling but my mind is definitely begging for something to eat. Trying to stay busy so that I will stop thinking about food.

Hiya, today has been my first fasting Monday and I found herbal tea the answer. I think I have had one constantly on the go all day! I’m going to get a load of new flavours for my next fast day!
    Good luck with your fast!
    🙂

The twinning ones are nice.

Welcome and all the best xx

Secret is too keep busy my house has never been so clean and tidy!!
    I’m on the start of week 4, the cravings do get a bit easier!
    All the best, be worth it when you see the pounds drop off.
    Elaine 🙂

Keeping busy is certainly the best way! Some people, including me, tend to enjoy the stomach growls and the empty feeling. I’m not a saint though, I get terrible cravings like anyone else but those are usually mental and the result of my body missing some food group… Anyway. I’m rambling.

Good luck on your journey! You can jump on our wagon, it’s easier on the feet, and we try to keep each other on it, despite the bumpy road.

Thanks you all for the support. I made through my first fast day. However I think I went a little over my allotted calories, but I definitely ate less than I normally would. It wasn’t too bad but my stomach started to growl before dinner. I couldn’t wait to eat. Going to fast again on Wednesday this week and then switch to Thursday. This Thursday is thanksgiving in the states.

The first days are always the hardest!
    Enjoy your thanksgiving, it’s one of those holidays I’ve never experienced but always seemed very nice to me ^^

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.