NEWBEE !

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Iamslimming 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone,
    Completely new to this so this will proberly sound like a dumb question but i was reading through on this site about what is classed as a complete fast day and i’ve got very confused as it spoke about 7pm-7pm or 2pm -2pm or something but one you can lose weight slower which routine has a slower weight lose??

Hows everyone experiences on this been?

Funny!
    Hello!!
    Hey, we’re all new to this, and there are no dumb questions! There was a little discussion about what you’re mentioning, I believe it has to do with a 24-hour vs. a 36 hour fast, and here the suggested plan is a 36-hour fast, which you can start anytime of the day, but 7pm works out well in most people’s routines as far as fast meal times go. There is some introductory information on this topic, a little searching should turn it up, so try whichever one suits you best!
    My experience thus far has been very good; little to no hunger pangs, no noticeable weakness on the fast day, and then I haven’t had a big appetite the next day, so far it’s been great! Biking quite a lot too, down to 72 Kg / 160 lbs. weight, quite an improvement from my former 90 Kg / 200+ lbs a year ago.
    Glad you could join,
    Cheers!
    from Chuck

Oh ok then well i have started my first fast day today had my breakfast a little later than 7am haha, ok i will give it a go then.
    Wow, that is an improvement congratulations on that, I’m not a really big person but i am slowly starting to put on weight and i have lingering baby weight so i just want to shift it and get a healthier lifestyle because my eating routine is awful :-/ so just trying to improve things and I’ve persuaded my partner to do it to as his put on lots of weight and is very unhealthy in his eating habits.
    Thanks for the info.
    Thea

Silly question, however is it ok to have breakfast, then an apple about 2pm then dinner keeping in 500 calories?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.