New year, new me??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stef. 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello.
    Well, I’ve seen the TV programme, read the book and tried this once before………with not much success. I guess I just don’t have much will power 🙁 However, I’m going to give this another go as I am seriously overweight, or as I prefer to call it, under-height. Hope you all can help me along!

Hi
    Heard about this diet, & I’ll be very honest with you, I’m very wary, but Have read comments on fb & on here, & I want to give it ago. I have ordered the books from Amazon, {should arrive Monday}. Will read through them & start. I do hope we can help each other through our journeys. x

I am new to this too and I have little willpower and thought id find the fasting days hard. What I am doing is working out my meals before my fast days and make sure they are filling or just have black coffee or fruit teas to keep me going. My biggest challenge is next week when I go back to work and teachers forever bringing in cakes etc.
    We are all here for the same reason and to prove this plan works and were all here to support each other through our epic journeys.

Good luck Dodo and Shell3 and happy fast/feasting

Hayley
    x

Hello to all of you!

A warm welcome to you!

I understand that you are having doubts. I think the best is to just give it a try and see how it goes. I have been doing the 5:2 for the last eight weeks and I have lost 6 kg. So for me it works.

The beauty of it is that it is only two days a week. As long as you do not over-indulge on the remaining five days it should work.

Good luck with it!
    Stef.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.