New to this

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BurritoQueen 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi just starting my third week on the fast diet. Lost 3 lbs in the first week and stayed the same after my second weigh in. Was initially disappointed but If I’m honest I’ve probably made too much of my non fast days! My husband has joined me so that will help.

Hi. Starting my first fast today but i’m confused. some say to not eat lunch and go through to dinner some say to have lunch. Personally i’ll end up in the fridge if i have to go all day. Help!!

keriwink40 welcome

adjust the way u want any time u want
    or mix it up on other nonconsecutivedays.

1 meal only

3 meals

2 meals

as long as it is 500/600

have fun

Hi everyone, This is my first day starting the Fast Diet. My husband is also starting today which will hopefully make it a little easier for us both. We are a little nervous as we really enjoy food but from reading and researching I really think this is achievable as well as maintaining a healthy life style.

HELLO this is copied my first POST into yours as a HELLO from Paekakariki on the Kapiti Coast NZ as of today: 6kgs gone in 6-weeks…this program is really amazing,
    ——————————-

Hello everyone…I’m 6-weeks into the program but with one ‘lost week’ of eating entertaining international guests + a conference….sigh… but I have fairly consistent 2.2lbs (1kg) per week weight loss. I love the fasting days albeit the first 2x-3xs hard but now my body & mind look forward to it, feel lighter, more clear headed, happier, sleep less but deeper.

For me, the BIG difference is in the exercise. The weight falls off when I hike/walk 1-hour a day. But my body is pretty sore & unreliable from a 2-year physical illness that left me unable to take more the 5-6 steps without help…so the muscles are weak and easily stop working. But when that happens I just rest and try later in the day for 20-30min. I’m determined to succeed. I’ve not weighed 145lbs in 20 years! Enough with the fat now! FAT BE GONE!

I ONLY weigh myself 1x per week as a guide.

START DATE : 16 June 2013, height 5’6″(170.6 cm), weight 196lbs(89kg)
    GOAL: 145lbs (65.7kg) plan lose 2.2lbs (1kg) per week
    END DATE: 16th December 2013!

It’s inspirational & motivating to read all your successes and challenges

I now look forward to Fast-Day …a good clean out. here is my typical FAST-Day menu
    1) 2 cups coffee w/1/2cup trim milk (1/2 trim milk=70Cal)
    2) 3-egg whites with steamed veggies and soy sauce (85+/-Cal)
    3) Bowl of tomatoes with balsamic & salt (1cup=25Cal)
    4) lots of green tea & water.(0cal)
    5) yummy purred fresh veggie soup with cumin, soy sauce, chilies and garlic 1cup=60cal
    I can have a quick cup when I get peckish.. (3-cups=180Cal)
    OR
    6) Apple (1 apple=36 Cal)
    7) TV FOOD: raw veggies scooping low-fat cottage cheese w/spicy salsa
    (1cup veggies + 1/2cup cottage cheese=130cal)
    TOTAL: 526 Calories…and I’m not hungry at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.