New to the forum :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chuckk 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone

So I’m pretty new to the 5:2 diet; I started last week and set my fasting days to Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is week two.

I lost five stone since leaving Uni in 2008 but would like to lose one more stone as I’ve plateaued at my current weight for over a year. If it moves me from a size 10/12 to a comfortable all over 10 I’ll be mega happy too!

I run three times a week also so hopefully that will complement the diet; does anyone have any tips or suggestions for me?

Thanks 🙂

Cass x

Hello Cassiejane!
    Hey, wow, congratulations! I think you can and will succeed, given that you’re sticking to it and running three times a week, I’d place the odds very much in your favor of reaching you goals! It’s worked wonders for me, I bike instead of run, but the exercise really helped shed the pounds (and build muscles!) in a hurry. Sounds like you’re doing an excellent job of following the recommendations, keep on keeping on!
    Cheers!
    from Chuck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.