New To The Forum!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamino 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

• Hi there, I’m new to the forum and have been doing the 5-2 diet for just over 3 months now.

I thought I’d join and see how everybody is doing!

Hi Benjamino

Welcome to the fast diet forum.

How have you done in the 3 months?

Thank you!

I’ve done fairly well and managed to lose 50lbs! 🙂

Wow! Amazing weight loss! How much more do you have to lose?

I’ve set myself a long term goal of another 28lbs to hit although I am quite happy with what I have achieved so far.

It would be easy to stop now and say I am done but I just want to keep going 🙂

Wow benjamino that’s a fantastic weightloss in a fairly short space of time even- congratulations!!

Wow Benjamino

That is fantastic! Way to go

You must feel and look like a different person?

Thanks guys!

I do feel different and have got my confidence back – no turning back now!

Surprised how quickly the weight has come off but not taking it for granted but am enjoying myself in the process 🙂

I hope I’ll lose 50lb in the next three months! That way I can sweep my parents off their feet when they come visit me in China 😉

Amazing work Benji, really great job! Can I ask what your approach has been?

I’ve been very strict with my diet and fasting days and slowly added it with plenty of running.

I’ve had a long standing knee injury which has been aided with the weight loss so I am also back playing football – everything is going in the right direction.

Down 4 jean sizes too, my best pair are having to be finished with!

That’s amazing! By football do you mean soccer or rugby? 😉
    I’m having some trouble with exercise myself at the moment, but I’ll get back into it as soon as I can. You’re an inspiration man 😉

Well done Benjamino! Inspirational! Glad to see this really works. I’m new here too. After 5 weeks I got the surprise of my life this morning when I weighted myself and after only very slow progress and even in week 4 weight gain to see that I have lost 4.2 kg (almost 10lb). To get to an ideal weight I still have 16 kg (35lbs) to go. If you can lose 50 in 3 months that gives me hope and an objective goal to reach in the next 2 months. Keep it up and those remaining 28lb will follow.

Nike – soccer! 😉
    Thank you very much, I’m still amazed how much has changed in the last 3 months.
    I know for a fact I won’t allow myself ever to stop doing this!

Geertipa168 – well done! 🙂 I’m sure you’ll hit your target. I find it sometimes hits a snag and the weight manages go all over the place but still averages out that it’s coming down. Although I’ve set the 28lbs target I’m still taking it 7lbs at a time to keep me sane!

Benjamino, I agree the ultimate goal is another 14-15 kg for me but like you I break it down in lots of 3 kg. So after 5-6 weeks I hit my first mark. The next goal is 85 kg or below.

Wow Benjamino, that’s amazing and so inspiring 🙂

I have just joined the forum – I found it through googling ‘when to take Thyroxin’!! I have been 5:2ing since January and now it is just part of my life. I have never felt better. For my main meal I have a plate full of veg and usually some Tuna/Mackerel or Salmon. I eat smaller mouthfulls and chew for longer to extend the meal. I find I am more consious of what I eat so eat better in general. I have slowed down on the fat loss but am starting to do some excercise to tone myself. Nevertheless I am over the moon at losing over 5in waist and 3in hip/bust. Most of all, my mind set has changed. After a lifetime of depression a new world has opened up. Thank you 5:2!!!

Hi Benjamino

It is lovely to hear that you’ve got your confidence back and four sizes down in jeans! – I am green with envy but full of good wishes for you.

Hi getupandgo2 and welcome to the fast diet forum

Every so often I read a post that touches my heart and yours just has.

Everything you tell us is great but telling us that ‘after a lifetime of depression a new world has opened up’ – well you don’t get any better than that. I am so pleased for you truly.

I’ve lost a further 2lbs since I joined the forum so I am slightly buzzing with the way things are going!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply.