New to forum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JGJenks 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi, finally joined the forum! Recently read the book and watched the programme for a second time and thought this is something I could now do. I have been yo-yo-ing for a couple of years the same few pounds and hit a brickwall. I tried this ‘diet’ (don’t like that word!) a couple of weeks ago and was thrilled to lose 3lb plus broke the brickwall! Since then my routine has changed for the next few weeks, so need a different approach. Hopeful for any advice and encouragement. 🙂

Carole

Had a week off, now trying Day 1 again! Last time I was at work so it fitted in perfectly, but this time I’m home so a bit worried I won’t be able to stick to it. My evening meal will be around 350+ cals. If I need lunch I will have salad and one slice of ham. On to my second cup of tea, water ready, plus going to try Chicken Bovril as someone here kindly suggested. May have one glass of Cola, though trying not to drink to much of the stuff! Here it goes! 🙂

Welcome back Serenity! Good luck 🙂

You can do this Serenity……..just keep at it.

Good luck but you wont need it because your worth it make it happen once you get in to it it is ok. So take a long look in the mirror and say i can achive what i want for me today

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.