New start

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bubbles DL 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone , decided today to start the 5:2 on Tuesday next week. I am quite miserable about my weight at the moment and feel too heavy and unhealthy.
    My son has had great success following this pattern of eating and I hope I will too.
    I am mostly concerned about feeling dizzy and listless and fitting it in around my work pattern of evening shifts.

2sueP. Welcome. If your son has had success, you know this works. Don’t worry about side effects – I have been doing this for a few years and have never been dizzy or listless. Actually the opposite, the harder I fast the better I feel.

Thank you Penquin, its encouraging to hear you haven’t had these side effects .
    Feeling positive about starting now .

You can get rid of overweight by this project. It will really help you in losing weight.
    Link: https://www.customketodiet.com/?hop=bestof15

Re-starting 5:2 today after lapsing for over a year. My current weight is up some lbs (3kg) since Xmas but comparable to when stopped 5:2 as did lose weight.
    I now work shifts and on 11.30-8pm today. Started with a boiled egg as we usually do.
    I shall probably have a light snack instead of nothing until dinner as I would do most Fast days.
    Good luck Due.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.