New member says hello from Pacific Northwest

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ADL3217 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Greetings, I am in my first few weeks of 5:2. Believe it or not, I was not aware of this program, and just decided to fast on my days off from work. Now I see how popular it has been. Last year I was over 260 and am now around 225. I have lost about 5 lbs this month on 5:2. Really want to be <200.

For me, it is easier to fully fast on fasting days, rather than ration out 600 calories. I have done some longer fasts in the past, and enjoy the peaceful feeling. I do sometimes have some miso soup in the evening as necessary. I pretty much fast 60 hours, and am done for the week. Once I do start eating, I admit it can be hard to stop snacking, but I try to keep it healthy.

I’ve been lurking here for a week or so. I was on the Reddit intermittent fasting sub, but got tired of looking at everyone’s before/after pics. I’ve never understood why everybody wants the Internet to look at them.

I have every intention of following this program until further notice. I will be glad to check this list and see how everyone else is doing. Thank you!

Balfour23

Hello! I did the FAST 3 years ago and loved it. Felt great and really energized. Looking for that boost now.
    Starting tomorrow.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.