new here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all, i am new to this,i want to get healthy and get fit a friend told me about this site so i am giving this site a try, i need help with eating right is my biggest problem i live with my mom and yes she needs to eat healthy but not like me or like the workouts i do i need help getting a plan for me.

Hi Reynolds65,

The best way is to buy and read the book it gives you the right start….then look at all the different parts of this site …it will give you lots of ideas.

Good Luck

That would be my advise too Symba.
    Weigh and measure your waistline for comparison in the future although your clothes will also tell that story.
    And of course keep popping in here with your experiences, to get advise, to keep your enthusiasm up (although the benefits of 5:2 do that) and to join in the chat.
    Good luck!!

Hey Reynold!

Like the others said, I think it’s a great idea to just browse the site for a day. There is a load of information on there! If you afterwards still want some personalized advice, I’d be happy to give it to you – but a lot of questions have been answered on the site already and in the many, many topics we have on the forum.

Could you give us a bit more information about yourself? How old are you, where are you from? What do you do for a living / what do you study? And, also important, does your goal include weight loss or just getting fit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.