New here, fast beginner & question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello everyone,
    I’m new to this board, but I’ve been reading it awhile. There is still so much for me to learn. I have a book by Dr. Moseley, read lots of that, and two other little books by other people.

I have a question about drinks. I just found a carbonated drink called Bai Bubbles. I think it’s kind of new in the US. We live in the country near a small town, which I can only find it at one place right now. There are several flavors. I like them. They are healthy. They do have 5 calories. Don’t use sugar. They use stevia and a little natural fruit sugar. So far I’ve just had them on nonfast days. Well, just found them this week. I’m fasting today until 10 am tomorrow.

Kind Regards!

Hi there,

There are many people on this website who’ll tell you to avoid artificial sweeteners as apart from having less calories they are no better for you than sugar. There is a growing body of evidence to support it.
    Having said that, a can of carbonated drink with 5 calories is better than a slice of cake.

I would say don’t drink more than one per day and not on fast days. Try to convert yourself to drinking water either still or carbonated. I have a Sodastream which I use with filtered tap water and it works well for me.

Good luck.

Thanks, Amazon.

When we started Fasting [6 years ago], we drank sparkling water with lemon slices in it at dinner on Fast Days. It became a treat. Now we are Maintaining and we are back to a glass of wine with dinner. I second what Amazon said.

how is the Fasting going, Tiza?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.