New guy from Brisbane Australia

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mangotree 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi All,

I’m a 32 year old guy from Brisbane.
    I’ve just started fasting 3 days per week (6pm Sunday to 6pm Monday, 6pm Tuesday to 6pm Wednesday and 6pm Thursday to 6pm Friday).
    I’m on my 3rd fast day in my first week and I’m feeling really good about it.

On my fast days, what’s working so far is to have a meal replacement shake, a black coffee and a serving of V8 juice for breakfast, coffee and water during the day and another meal replacement and V8 in the afternoon before gym.
    I find that eating solids on a fast day makes me want to eat more (breaks the seal so to speak), so I just stick to liquids.

I mainly decided to start the diet because I want to feel healthy, have more energy and to start enjoying food more. I guess improving what my body looks and feels like would be nice as well. As someone who’s enjoyed the challenge of dieting to lose weight a few times in the past, I’m especially excited that there’s already an easy plan for maintaining the shape that I’m in once I reach something that looks and feels good to me – that plan being changing from 3:4 to 2:5.

Peace 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.