New dieter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Just saying hi. I’m in East Midlands, 34, two small children. Need to loose weight but really struggle with will power. I like food! Definitely need support keeping on track and ideas for easy meals when I don’t have a lot of time. Thanks in advance

Welcome to our community! I’m 30 and I’m from New York. Sadly, I have no children. You can get support right here if you need willpower. A lot of members will understand you because we all like food. 🙂 When it comes to easy meals when you don’t have a lot of time, it is best to think natural. Fruits and water are the best foods for losing weight while staying healthy. Think banana, think apple, think orange, and think everything else that is natural.

Thank you for your reply!
    I like all veggies but I’m a bit fussy with fruit. I need to plan and make sure I have fresh things in all the time.

Hi, K_mid. Don’t forget protein! It keeps you full longer and there are so many ways to eat it. We do a lovely roasted fish and vegetables.
    Will power is a learned behavior. Keep at it, as the rewards for you [and your children] will be large.
    Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.