New and First Day today

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chuckk 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi Im Annie 54yr old from Australia and starting the 5:2 today with today being my first fast day. I weigh 71kgs at 161cms which gives me a BMI of 26. I’d like to lose 6kgs and drop to a size 10 from a 14. I’m not doing much in the way of exercise as I had a meniscus repair a few months ago and am scared of injuring it but am starting to walk a few kms a day again.

I’m doing this from a health point of view. My total cholesterol was 7.2 and I refuse to take statins. Currently I’m on no medication for anything except asthma occasionally.

Very interested in seeing how this diet works from a health point of view.

PS My cats name is Random 🙂

Hey, glad you’ve joined Annie!
    I can understand that, best to be careful and let things heal up a bit first, but since the diet itself is miraculous, glad you’re on track!
    Walking is always great, I started out just the same after ankle and knee injuries, keep those muscles from atrophying and you’ll be back in exercise mode soon.
    Ah, I’m that way too – I dislike meds as well, especially when the cure can be found just through fasting, diet and exercise! How well do you do at exercise with the asthma?
    Random cat – aren’t they all like that! I recall one of our cats’ names being Crazycat, probably much the same 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.