Naysayers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fast for life 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Well I’m now on the home straight for my second week, that’s 4 days in total, not much I admit but already feel the benefits, much more room in my suits and my belt isn’t as tight.
    I notice from the press that hardly a day goes by without somebody criticising the diet, usually about how lethargy sets in on fast days, and on normal days over eating, well it may be true for some but currently I’m finding quite the opposite on my non fast days.
    I’ve continued with a lighter breakfast, a lighter lunch and no snacks, but I have enjoyed that beautiful glass of Rioja to end the day.
    I do feel so much better, so no matter what the critics may say I for one have been finding it relatively easy to stick to, grumbling tum isn’t exactly the end of the world, least not for me…

hi conal, what they dont tell you is that all those things are all part of the process, some of us need to go through those steps to come out as winners the other side, this diet is much more about the mind and our relationship with food, once we get our heads in the right places the body soon follows x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.