My first day :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Today is my first day on the fast diet. My first day of fasting! Going well at the moment, but looking forward to eating later on. I am surprised that I am not feeling hungry, but I do realise that today my motivation is high.

Hi Linda, enjoy your fast, enjoy eating tomorrow and keep going!
    Best wishes,

Hi Linda,
    welcome to the forum, after 15 months on this plan the good news is my motivation is still as high as it was on day one, what works for me is always telling myself if i cant have it today i can tomorrow, take measurement from all over because when the scales stick thats mostly when the inches start to drop, wishing you all the best on your journey keep us updated. xx

Hello Linda_J

Welcome to the fast diet forum

What a fab time to start with this ‘way of eating’- almost at the start of a brand new year!

Good Luck

Hi all I did the fast diet for three months and have stopped over Xmas period.big mistake !
    I have stuffed and feel so cross with myself cannot wait it get started again next Monday I feel so well when I do 2days fast a week. Good luck to everyone in 204
    Nelly may

Welcome Linda!

You will see over time it gets easier! Congratulations on having survived your first fast day.
    Keep going and you will see that your weight will going down!
    Happy new year!
    Stef.

Hey Linda! It’s been a little while, how’ve you been doing??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.