my experience so far

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone,week one I followed 5,2 diet which wasn’t to bad a had 2 meal a day. It was a challenge but I stuck to it knowing tomorrow I can eat normally. I also downloaded myfitnesspal.. which is a must have app especially for this diet and everyday use. Second week I started on 4,3 diet fasting on Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday. I stead of breaking my meal I just stuck to one meal during the evening. During day I would have tea or coffee and about 2 litres of water.. I found it hard in beginning but you get use to it. I actually look forward to my fast day. During non fast day I stick to 1200 calories a day which is sufficient for me.. but I have my of days too when indulge a little.. along side diet I go to the gym 3x week. Body shape and spinning . In 4 weeks I’ve lost 4 kg im absolutely gob smacked and health benefits im amazed. I even go to the gym on empty stomach where before I would. I would like to wish you all success on this new way of fasting. It’s for life.

Hi 🙂 it’s easy isn’t it! Fasting sounds so much worse than it is! I have breakfast/evening faster (7am/7pm). MyFitnessPal is a must isn’t it! Keeps everything simple! It’s like counting calories without counting calories! Lol! I am fine with my calorie allowance each day – no hardship! I think I have lost 10lbs in the past 5 weeks so I am pleased! That’s taken my loss so far to 2 stone 11lbs! I fast twice a week, but have found a couple of times I have done a 4:3. It’s all very flexible and can easily be fitted in with life 🙂 Great to be able to keep it real! Enjoy!

Hi Tina321

That is fab-way to go

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.