Morning Everyone: Day 1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fatbottomedgirl 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Today is my first fast day and I’ve just had my brekkie so we are underway! Really excited about this diet. I hope it brings all the health benefits and weight loss that others are enjoying. Wish me luck! For the record I’m 5″1 and 10.7 stones. There….I’ve said it now so no going back!!

Day one done and I am suprised how easy it was. I expected to wake up this morning ravenous but I’m not and in fact I haven’t eaten as much for breakfast as I normally would!! Looking forward to Thursday and my second fast day. Good luck all

Hi everyone. I started the fast diet on Saturday and I’m now on my second fast day for the week. Have to say it feels so manageable so far! The recipes in Mimi’s book are brilliant. Is it ok to spread the 500 cals across the day in 3 small meals, starting around 10.00 am and ending at 6.00 pm?

As I understand, as long as you stick to 500 on Fast Days you can divide them up however you want.

Starting my second week. Lost 2.5 pounds my first week 🙂

Welcome and good luck!

Hi Carla thanks for that and well done on your weight loss!

well…I officially have the worst scales ever at home but I did weigh myself before I started on Monday and again this morning and according to them I have lost 6lbs!! I know this isn’t correct but I’m going to assume I’ve gone down a bit. I’m one very, very happy girl 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.