Lost 35 kilos now need to regroup

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  penguin 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Over the last 15 years or so I’ve lost 35 kilos – some of it more than once – I’ve been overweight since I was about 5 years old and for the first time in my life I’m getting close to the right weight for my height.

Using Intermittent Fasting I have managed to get off metformin and am considered ‘just’ diabetic. I now need to learn to eat and keep the weight off – and be healthy.

I look forward to ‘meeting’ you all in the future.

Cheers

Peg

Peg, those are words of wisdom.
    I wish I could get my diabetic and overweight friends to get on the Fast Diet. They fear that it will be unhealthy for them, but you are proof that it can be beneficial. Since I’m not diabetic, I lack credibility.

I’m a real fan of the Fast Diet and proselytize to all who’ll hear me. It has certainly worked for me and my husband.

Good luck to you in your quest to be healthy. I’m rooting for you.

Well done Peg. Stick with it. I have lost about 20 kilos and am am about to lose 7 of them for the second time, having relaxed too much. But we know that with 5:2 we can do it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.