Looking to lose 6 kg and improve health

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  graciamona 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• First I lost 15 kg and improved health and then I met my boyfriend and gain 10 kg back in last two years. Now I have 66 kg and I have sinusitis, cold or allergies problem every month or two. Just like in old times. Now I am planning to lose 6 kg or 8 max. Today is my first day.It is hard I wont lie. I ate one big meal because knowing myself, the more food contact- the more place to mistake.

Edit: I started with lower weight (64.6 kg) than I thought.
    My scale was showing more last few days due to period water retention.

After 1st fast day my current weight is 64 kg so -0.6 kg.
    I think it is mostly water but it is nice to see something is happening.

Keep at it! Good luck.

Thanks 🙂

I’ve just completed my 2nd day of fasting I’m a little concerned and pleased how easy I found it. Most posts say the first few weeks are difficult, I thought I would start now so it would be easier at Christmas.

Way to go, Marion. Don’t be ‘concerned’ that it is easy: some of us find that to be true.

We’ll have our Fast Day tomorrow, in advance of American Thanksgiving on Thursday. On Monday I lost 2 pounds! I don’t expect that tomorrow, but I do want to wake up on Thursday with some ‘wiggle room.’

Thats great Marion, I wish I could say same. Today is also my second fast day. So far I didn’t eat anything, saving calories for late lunch.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.