Life changing!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Well, what can I say to thank this book enough, perhaps it’s even saved my fate of overweight years and ultimately diabetes type 2! A brief summary of my life. 46 year old who when much younger was extremely fit and proud of it. Then work life with all it entails….my present employment of 24 years has involved relentless shift work with my digestive system suffering as a consequence. The weight moved up and I suffered with a bloated stomach as a result. A short reprieve was obtained via the Atkins diet losing 2.5 stone and feeling wonderful again at 37….but this only lasted a short while and sure enough the weight crept back on again until at Christmas time 2012 I was 16 stone 11 standing 5 foot 9…..not good. New Year saw a new resolution where 1 stone 4 pounds was lost….then I stuck at this weight with exercise and careful diet making no further impact. Read the fast diet book and saw myself in the Doctor….my family history of diabetes and heart attacks is dreadful and even after losing the mentioned weight my sugar levels remained high at 7 from a previous 7.2. Something had to change and this book was my lifeline. I’ve been following the script for 2.5 months now and I am down to 13.9 stone which is remaining constant for now, however, If this is the best loss I gain I am more than satisfied. The other results? Still heart beat per minute….was 80, now 62. Blood pressure was on the high side before, now its text book. The all important sugar levels? Was 7……now 4.2! Waist size has gone from 41 to 37, ( in real terms I’ve gone from 36 inch trousers to 32). I’ve had more compliments about my new look than ever before, I’ve more energy and confidence than I ever dared imagine. The days of losing faith in ever becoming empowered over my weight are gone. No more dreadful bloated stomach days after meals. I really can’t thank you enough for giving me my life back and know without doubt that this new way of living and eating is achievable for the rest of my life.

Nathansdad, well done for you. You recognise you only have one life and need to make the best of it you can. The inner physical health benefits you have achieved are what the “Fast Diet” is all about. The weight loss is a great side effect as well.
    Your type of experience is just what other posters need to support and spur us on.
    Good luck in the rest of your life.

Well done! Fantastic to hear how your life has changed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.