Life Changing!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beavergong 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I strated the 5:2 diet in February and was a bit dubious but figered i had nothing to lose…..6 months later i am 11lb lighter, in a new number bracket on the scales, have reduced my BMI to ‘normal’ as opposed to ‘over-weight’ and have dropped a dress size!!!

This diet has changed my life and i annoy everyone i know by banging on about it all the time!

I find the fasting days easier by have 3 meals still, they maybe small but it gives me something to look forward too and it doesn’t braek my usual routine too much. I also swear by lemon & ginger herbal tea to get me through the day!

Laurason
    I started in February too with my husband who wanted to lose weight. We’ve lost 22 and 24 lbs respectively( we had a lot more weight to lose than you) but more importantly my cholesterol had dropped by 20% in 3 months.
    Like you I need 3 small meals a day but hey everyone works out how best to use 500 calories.
    We do try to have a 14 hour complete fast overnight though before a late breakfast.
    I’ll look out for the lemon and ginger tea. Thanks for the tip.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.