Let Battle Commence…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  204.9 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Actually not a battle more a reprogramming of the mind. Did 5:2 with hubby about 3 years ago which really worked and lost a stone but with sedentary work and limited time to exercise, I slowly slipped back into old ways.

Last week I was the heaviest I have ever been (including during pregnancy)and during a forest walk with hubby and the dogs decided to kick ourselves up the butt and refocus on healthy lifestyle instead of moaning into a glass of wine.

Popped on the scales on Friday after a pretty easy start and hey presto lost 5lbs (sorry I still work in old weights)which really empowered me. However, Mother’s Day stretched to the entire weekend of feasting which I’m sure has aided to gaining it all again… so back on the band wagon again.

I know I just need to be sensible this week with foods and wondered if anyone has tips for exercise (having prolapsed discs I need to be careful)? I work full time, not home until 7pm and live in the sticks so travelling out again to a class isn’t top of my list.

Thanks all

Hi,
    My experience has been that the fasting alone drops the stones. I was 204.9lbs in April and (after hitting two set weight plateaus since then) I’m now 155.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.