Last Chance Saloon !!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Hello
    I started to read the FD book yesterday, whilst eating an easter egg.! Normally i would put the book down and finish the easter egg….but something weird happened (to me at least) I put the egg down and finished the book !!

This is what i’ve been looking for. I feel so positive. So focused.
    Probably set myself an unachievable goal but im going to give it my best shot. The FD has started.
    Today is the first day on the FD…and its a fast day…doing ok actually, not hungry, just empty.
    Hope to lose 12k by end of August.
    Will need help and support and encouragement.
    Are goals achievable…really?

Hello Blonde moment

What a fantastic start to the 5:2 way of life!! Yes, your goals look achievable and quite realistic.

If you want some additional support through to August, I recommend jumping over to the “April challenge” forum. It’s a very international group of people – some newbies, some very experienced 5:2ers, some still losing weight, some maintaining. Hope to see you there.

Hello Penz
    Thank you so much. I’ll take a look.
    Just really need to know how much I can expect to lose from real people who have or who are dropping
    the weight.

You CAN do this, Blonde. Fasting is the way to lose weight. We have been Fasting for 5 years, lost the weight we wanted, and have maintained our weight ever since. And we do it while eating real food.
    Good luck on your Fast journey.
    Keep us all posted on your successes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for your support ;} Believe me, i’ll be shouting any weight loss from the roof tops !!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for your support ;} Believe me, i’ll be shouting any weight loss from the roof tops !!!

I started the fasting a week ago and so far so good. I joined the group today, so good luck and I agree absolutely that it is the ‘Last Chance Saloon’!

Let’s do it together and begin the rest of our lives!!

So yesterday was my first day on the diet…the fasting went well Slept unusually well (Psychological perhaps, but im taking it!!!!) Today found I wasn’t particularly hungry and keen not to undo any good work done within the last 24hours….looking forward to getting weighed in the morning. Here’s hoping 😉

Just curious, Blond — do you go somewhere ‘official’ for your weigh-in, or did you decide to weigh yourself only on Thursdays? I weigh everyday, for the encouragement. Even if I gained a few pounds, that encourages me to eat less that day.
    Sounds as if your first Fast and the day after have gone well. fingers crossed for you.

Welcome to Fasting, Fi-Jane. You are right — this is to stick to for the rest of your life. may it be a long healthy one!

If either of you ever need some recipes, I’ve got lots of them. Have a good Fast tomorrow.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.