Larger lady !! looking for advice

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kiwiana 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all, 1st fast day today went well but have a question. As a BIG girl , needing to lose about 5 stone, should i be eating less than the 500 on fast days to help things along? Did 500 today and no real struggle although appreciate it is 1st day so spirit & ample flesh willing still.

Hello! At the top of the announcements section are a couple of yellow coloured threads, one which should give you a calculator for your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and from this you should be able to work out your recommended calorie intake for normal days, of which your fast day calorie count should be a quarter of.

Well done for breezing through your first day, mine was horrendous but thankfully that only seems to be the case with people’s first ever fast day so glad you had a better experience than most and that it motivates you to continue 🙂

Thank you for the encouragement, am looking forward to NOT being fat “n” 50 !! I know this is a long haul thing and this seems a logical way of fitting it in.So have 3 years to make sure i am not a big person at 50.

Hi,

Im sticking to 500 calories a day on fast days. I eat 2000 on feast days. I weigh 216 pounds and have lost 4.5 lbs this is the start of week four.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.