Just to Motivate you!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’m on my 6th day of fasting on week 3 and so far it is going great!! If I can keep up with this another 3 weeks then I think this is definitely the diet for me 🙂 (most diets like WW/SW after 3 weeks I give up. But this one seems so much easier! I don’t eat until later in the afternoon, and dinner and I don’t even feel that hungry! How does that work on a self confessed food addict? rubbish food addict at that?! Its great. After 2nd week I had lost 4 lb!!! So So HAPPY!! and as a bonus my IBS has got a lot better too 🙂
    whats not to love!!!

Well done Molly , keep going…..

I ve lost 25 lbs in 5 months it’s a great way of loosing weight and learning to eat properly again.

well done molly. im like you i never last more than 3 weeks so hopefully this time we can do it! do you find that you feel so much better for NOT eating… thats what i find amazing… i spent all my time feeling guilty for eating. i never really enjoyed eating because it always made me feel guilty… does that make sense to anyone else?

yes completely – that is just how I was. This has really changed my eating habits on non fasting days already. I don’t stuff myself or mindless eat as much as i used to. I can’t say i am perfect, it;s work in progress. But this is really really helping and making me feel good for not eating like you said. I think my body enjoys the rest from food on fast days!! How long have you been doing it Sheilad?

Great job Molly 🙂 May be a good thing for newbies to read!

I myself lost 7kg in 3 weeks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.