Just started

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sylvestra 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all I have just done 2 consecutive fast days and joined this site tonight. I think I may have eaten 600 – 700 cals each of last 2 days, but not sure. If I can keep my eating days to about 1200 cals do you think that will even out the week?

Hi Lesleyann and welcome to the forum,

Well done on completing your two fast days! Not sure about the 1200 cals though, did you work out your TDEE on the how ? Section top of the page? This will calculate how many cals you should consume on feed days, i would stick to the 500 cals on fast days though…

Good luck and happy fasting 🙂

Hi I’m a newbie can you please tell me what TDEE is and how to work it out thanks:)

@welshsmurf1 if your go to the ‘how?’ link at the top of the page you’ll find another link there to BMR/TDEE…there is a calculator and an explanation of why you need to know these figures.

The ideal is to eat UP TO 500 cals on fast days and ABOVE your BMR and UP TO your TDEE on non fast days.

Hope that helps.

xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.