Just joined forum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sheshe 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Started 5:2 4weeks ago. Lost 1kg after two weeks but 3rdweek only lost 200gand last week a mere 100g. I’m wondering if I’m eating too much on my non fast days. I have a low thyroid for which I take medication so it’ always a struggle to lose weight. Has anyone got any tips to help. I’m wondering if I should lower my cal intake on non fast days. Or maybe try 4:3 for a few weeks.

Hi , I has similar issue ! 1st week lost almost 2kg , 2nd I gained a little , third week lost again so total loss is 6lb. Think by reading posts that this is fairly common and we need to just persevere! Also rem to check your measurements as these can change even if you don’t see the result on the scales. I have also been advised to up my water intake on fast days and allow 4 .hr breaks between food, which I am pretty much doing. I am also being fairly good on norm days and cutting alcohol during week out. Keep going and all the very best x x

Hi angiepangie, thanks for that. I think I’m eating too much on non fast days. On fast days I try to split my cals between breakfast at 7am, and dinner at 7 pm. Having a 12 hr fast between, when I drink herb teas, water or soda water with a squeeze of lime. Someone on the forum does 4:2:1 which might help me. 2 fast days, 4 careful days and 1 indulgence day. I’m going to give it a go this week. I want to follow the 5:2 as a lifestyle but I also need to lose about 7kgs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.