I've started so i'll finish

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Daz 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• First week over with and the truth is that I found it easy to do even giving up my usual daily glass of red wine meant I enjoyed it all the more on my none fast day.
    I chose Monday and Wednesday and its working for me though no weighing in I prefer to feel the improvements with better fitting clothes.
    Thanks for this site its great and I have made the red lentil soup for my non fast day lunch tomorrow.

Hi conal, really pleased to hear your first week went well. Wine certainly does taste good on a non-fast day, doesn’t it? I’m trying to make myself have a few wine-free non-fast days and I do manage it – but only sometimes! Hope you continue to enjoy success – let us know how you get on.

Glad to hear that your first week was so successful. Congratulations.

Hi conal Welcome and good luck! Just enjoy! I am really enjoying the vast array of foods I am eating. I calorie count but only to guide me along the correct path. If I do have something high in calories one day, I know I can make up in the week. It’s all about balance and keeping it real! 🙂

It’s good to hear about your first week. Day 1 or me today & I found it easier than expected. The soup sounds like a good idea, I’ll try that one. Good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.