it must be January and hello from the UK

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  niccapotamus 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi

I’m Nick from the Uk and I’ve had my first sub 200 calorie breakfast with a bowl of home meade (195 cal) soup coming at midday.

I’m not new to this as I did it for a while last year but I’ve put on about 1.5 stone in the latter half of last year while my father was seriously ill for about 5 months, and I also managed to have a mini heart attack 🙁

back on the case to lose weight and get back to running and the gym 🙂 (slowly slowly!!)

cheers
    nick

Hi Nick, Just saying Hello and good luck. I’m sure you will do well. It’s very hard thinking about eating when someone you love is ill. What you can’t have one day – you can have the next!
    Good luck 🙂

thanks speedy

how is holland?

we had a fantastic few days in Amsterdam in the summer – sunshine and amsterdam and a good hotel – lovely

nick

It’s fine today Nick. Bit too grey and damp generally – just like the UK lol!
    Amsterdam is great for breaks. Good hotels and not so crazy expensive as London I think. xx

Bleeeeh Amsterdam… no thanks 😛 Northener myself.

Anyway hey nick! I understand how it can be frustrating that you’ve gained the weight back, but at least you know this method worked for you before. So like you said, just get back on the case! Who knows it may be good for your heart as well.

Hi Nika. s’funny as i was the only person on the ward who wasn’t diabetic, or overweight to an extent that it was an issue – oh and my cholesterol and blood sugars were all fine……

that and I was running 25 miles a week.

hey ho. but yes I know how to lose weight coz the 5:2 is just so uncomplicated – I’m just hungry at the moment and waiting for dinner (which will be 5pm on the bloody dot!!)

Agreed Speedy, Amsterdam is brilliant for breaks – nothing is too far to walk, and the great tram system takes the pain if you get tired. The Dutch were all really friendly with a great sense of humour :):).

We were organised and prebooked dinners using trip advisor, did a mee mokum guided walk and stuff – and the sunshine really made it fab.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.