Is there an easier way to count calories on NON fast days.?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Is there an easier way to count calories on NON fast days.?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bellla 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could tell me if there is an easier way to count calories. I have a book but and I know about going on line but, lets face it we have to stop what we are doing to checkout what we are eating. I mean it is very time consuming does anyone else think so??? I am talking about my NON fast days.

I use MyFitnessPal either on my MAC or phone, everyday and find it doesnt take much time at all.

Ok I shall check it out Thank you.

I also use MyFitnessPal on my phone but mostly on my computer at home. I love the support there as well.

I don’t calorie count on non-fast days, I thought that was the point! It makes it less onerous and you are more likely to stick with it long term as a lifestyle if its easier. I just work out what I’m going o eat on the evening before my fast day, then stick to it – no variations. That’s it!

Really! Well I would do the same BUT I have never thought I was suppose to eat 1600 calories a day! So eating that much is hard for me so I am trying to see what I can eat to get to that amount. I know it sounds weird but I can eat the 500 calories no problem. I believe that is what I am use to ok maybe 1000. So I am happy to do this diet because I think that was my problem not eating enough!!! I have to be honest it is a lot of food for me 1600 calories. So I think for now I need to focus on calorie counting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.