Introducing a newbie to the fast diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone,

Im on my first week of the fast diet and have nearly completed my 2nd day of fasting. firstly im surprised at how easy it has been and also im amazed at how much food I was actually eating out of habit or just because it was available. So far counting the calories and weighing my food on my fasting days has really helped me to put into perspective my food choices as well as the amount im consuming. The other great thing is that I was a little sceptical about exercising on my fast days but have to say I felt I had as much if not more energy. Im looking forward to continuing and making progress and am hoping that all these great changes are not just me being motivated in the first week of starting. I shall keep you all posted and look forward to reading about other peoples experience and thoughts of the fast diet. x

Hiya,

Me too, second fast day of first week, I’m surprised how I’ve coped in work, usually always nibbling on biscuits from the staffroom but they haven’t even bothered me. Not thought about exercise yet, little steps haha!

Hi!

Second week in. Each “fast day” seems to get a bit easier 🙂

Good Luck to you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.