Insulin Resistence (not related to PCOS)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chuckk 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have been diagnosed as being insulin resistent. This is managed by strict diet and natural supplements and vitamins which was working well but I have hit a wall and need to jump start my weight loss again.

Does this diet have an adverse effects on people suffering the effects of insulin resistence?

Hello Robbitty!
    I think there was something about insulin resistance being affected from my recollection after watching the videos; it’s worth a little searching, but this diet and fast resets many of the body’s functions, so perhaps that as well is affected! The way I see it, this lifestyle (for lack of a better term) is like the fountain of youth, switching on repair mode and staving off weight gain, extending life and even allowing our brains to grow new neurons!
    Yes, I would definitely take a look into the programs or books offered for effects on insulin resistance, Michael mentions several universities and one might be researching that area (U of Illinois Chicago, Nottingham Research, Oxford, Baltimore, Southern Cal. – some places to check out).
    Best of Success!
    from Chuck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.