I'm a Newbie !! Living far away:)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tomtommum 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there, I’ve just completed my first fast day today and feel great!! My day started off pretty crazy as my son was ill and ended up not going to school. I thought it was going to disrupt all my plans…..but it didn’t!!

I had a couple of eggs scrambled for breakfast with rooibos tea and then a lunch of an apple. By mid afternoon (3pm) i was feeling hungry and light-headed so had a cup of tea with a little milk and e tiniest sugar I could and knew that my dinner was just a few hours away. dinner was just a plate of sweetcorn n carrots with a HUGE glass of water (i’m dying for a glass of wine, but will enjoy it double as much tomorrow evening!!)

I’ve read the book and will probably read it again, Just waiting to go buy the recipe book, some of those recipes look delicious. I’m going to do the usual Monday Thursday Fasting days but as yesterday was a holiday and I’m out on Thursday, I’ve changed this week to a Tuesday and Friday!! LOVE the flexibility.

I’m presently 80kg and 169cm height, my goal is to get down to about 70-72kg. Looking forward to the new me 🙂

welcome

that sounds like a good first day!!!

good luck

hi there, I take it you are KL Malaysia ? well, done for completing your first day. I as at 97kg, am now at 94kg and hoping to get to 78kg…..

The flexibility is so great, it’s my birthday Weds and going out to celebrate on Thurs, so I have decided to do Monday & Tuesday back to back this week, instead of Mon & Thurs. I thought it would be really tough, but it’s not !

And i’m losing cms as well as kgs which is even more pleasing. Get the recipe book, they are delicious recipes, my son has been asking me to make them for him as well (I just add loads of noodles/rice etc with his !)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.