I will ski again, new member promise to herself

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
I will ski again, new member promise to herself

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone I am really excited about this regime. I did my first fast day yesterday and it went really well. I did not eat until dinner time as I know if I eat breakfast or lunch on fast days I will feel hungry all day. Kept myself busy with light exercise etc and drank lots of green tea and fizzy water. Had a dinner of turkey, broccoli and fresh tomato sauce with baked plums, raspberries and low fat creme fraiche for desert. Feeling positive and trying another fast day tomorrow! Good luck to all those fasting tomorrow. So glad I found this excellent site:)

Hi and happy fasting!

Welcome!! good for you!! looking forward to hearing about your progress(and skiing)

Thanks for the welcoming support. My second fast day has been a success but I must admit a bit harder than the first. How long have you been doing this regime piper and mountainmist?

Some days are harder than others, Sompt… Tuos… Nvm, I’ll just call you STS. Hope that’s not an abbreviation of something bad somewhere. Anyway.

As said, some days are harder. It makes sense that your first day your body was still working off of energy / stuff you put in it the days before, and now the second day had to suddenly work off of body fat and didn’t like it. Don’t worry though, it’ll start to like it. You just have to push it now and then.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.