I love 5:2

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  redflame625 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• After trying every diet in the book literally at last a diet that works for me.
    I have now lost 1.5 stone or 21 lb in 20 weeks.
    Some weeks I have to go to 4:3 to keep the weight coming off, my pot belly has now all but disappeared hopefully with loss of the internal Visceral fat, but after using the TDEE calculator i found I was exceeding my non fast days calorie total of 1840 calories on my eating days, so I now keep to 1800 a day on eating days and now down to 460 on my fast days, so I fast on Green tea, water and no cal drinks through the day and enjoy a 460 calorie meal in the evening it works for me. And 1840 calories on an eating day is plenty to allow a normal enjoyfull eating day.
    Male aged 63. Height 5ft 2inch. starting weight 161 lb now 140 lb my target from the start was to get to 132 lb by Christmas and I’m still on target.

That’s great news Wirralman. It’s posts like this that keep us all motivated. Thank you 🙂

Awesome 20 pounds in 20 weeks. Was excersie involved? I hate excersise but thinking I may have to start to get the pounds moving. Love reading about sucess keeps me focused thanks for sharing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.