I am here for the science.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fasterfaster 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone!

I am very pleased that we now have a proper forum – thank you for that.  I have been following the 5:2 regime since February and for the first 3 months I had conducted research of my own. Very selflessly, so that others do not have to, I ate whatever I wanted on the non-fast days to see if I could do that and still lose weight. I can categorically say that this approach does not work and leads to an increase in weight instead.  What a shame…

Since I do want to lose some weight, I am now on the bandwagon but it’s the other health benefits I am really interested in; if further research confirms most or all claims made about this approach I will be very happy. So I hope that through this forum we will be kept informed about any scientific progress (or regress) as it becomes available and that we will be able to ask questions.

minority

I have been fasting since mid March and have lost 6kg, I mostly do 4:3 and eat/drink whatever I want on feed days and have steadily lost weight – not large amounts, but I never had a lot to lose, so this has been my solution (1 more fast day) and it is working….suits me not to have to be temperate 7 days a week :>)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.