I am a newbie, need support!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello Everybody,

Just came across this diet yesterday…I am so excited to read the success stories, it seems doable. I have struggled with being overweight for the last 10-15 years. I reached my goal weight a couple of years ago with diet and exercise and maintained it for over a year. But last year due to work related stress, my walking routine and healthy eating went out of the window. And i have gained back 10kgs.
    I gain weight easily and loose it easily too. I need to loose 15 kgs to be in my ideal weight range. I plan to have me first fast day tomorrow.
    I am a vegetarian, any suggestions on what would constitute the 500 calories would be great. Thanks in advance.

Rahul

Hi Rahul. Can’t help with the veggie stuff but I started on Monday and having my second fast day today. I survived Monday!

I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. I’m trying to lose about 13-14 kgs myself.

Go for it girl!

Thanks for your response Cathy and all the best to you too.

I’m a newbie too, just trying to find support (please apologize my bad english) 🙂
    I’ve started my fast diet last week, and I have my fast days on monday and thurday.
    So I’m fasting sinceyesterday at 4pm, my journey was:

yesterday h20: dinner, I had a light salad (green veggies only + 1 ts olive oil) + 1 protein bar (200 kcal)
    today h13: protein bar (200 kcal) + 1 orange (60 kcal)
    I’m drinking a lot of green tea and fennel tea, no sugar added.

It’s that ok for 24 hours fasting?
    I suppose I am allowed to get a normal dinner tonight, can you please confirm?

Hi Agnez and welcome:

Here is how to do 5:2 with many other tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

You are doing an every day reduced calorie diet, not 5:2.

Good Luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.