Hungry on non-fasting days

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello,

I’ve just joined this forum. I’ve been doing the diet for 12 weeks and am so pleased. I’ve lost just over a stone (with quite a few more to go) and am feeling better. However, I’ve discovered I’m hungrier than before on my non-fasting days. Is anyone else experiencing this and, if so, what tips do you have to combat the hunger pangs? Many thanks.

Hi,
    Well done on the weight loss.
    Yes, I always feel hungrier the day after a fast day, but not in the morning. I seem to find myself looking for food in the evenings.Which is weird since starting the 5:2 in January i realized that i had stopped snacking in the evening.

I came to the conclusion that I was feeling deprived, so would have a treat and drink lots of water.That treat might be a cake or a small bar of chocolate.

I found that once I had eaten the treat, I felt better. I enjoyed every morsel and not guilty for one moment.If I was still feeling hungry then it would be fruit to follow, more water.

Thank you very much for your reply. And good advice….I’ll give that a try. Happy 2014!

Happy 2014!

There is always old fashioned distraction!

Keep us posted. I am sure that there are others on here who will have different ideas.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.