How much have you lost on this plan?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GolfinGoldy 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Report this post
    Hi everyone, just found about this site today….pretty excited about sharing my experience.
    I am a mom of 2 adult sons, married 25 yrs, grannie of 1 & 3 yr old, and a corporate safety director of an electric company in Arizona. I used to weigh 324 lbs…now 145…Lost it over the course of 4 yrs. I can say I did a variation of this diet and that’s how I lost most my weight. 1000% naturally and no surgery.
    In my case, I did 5 days 500 – 650 calories and 2 days 1250 – 1400 calpries for the 1st 10 months and lost 100 lbs. then slowly started to transition 3 days low calorie & 4 off, etc. The last 3 yrs lost the other weight mentioned and started exercising on my higher calorie days. The entire time and still to this day I eat under 75 carbs a day. That allows for a dessert or pasta without guilt! Also extra fruit in the summer that I love!
    This works – truly. Just try it. You can contact me on here for any questions you may have – I’d be happy to answer what I can. I’d like to post a picture or 2 but not sure it will accept a photo?
    Have a safe day!
    Angie.

Well done, Bulldogmom2009,
    You are to be congratulated on losing the weight, but such severe restrictions! I don’t think I could do that, but 5:2 is pretty easy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.