how many calories in a splash of oil?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Greetings from Brazil. As a 52 year old male, I don’t have the heart anymore for deprivation diets, but the fast diet is working for me (lost 7 kg. in 2 months).
    The only thing I miss are a couple of scrambled eggs for breakfast; I’ve tried the recipe in the book but the eggs stick in all my pans. Can anyone tell me how manycalories I should count for a single spraying of oil, such as PAM? Thank you.
    Another thing: is it normal to stall the weight loss after 2 months?

The container should tell you. 20ml olive oil is 177 and it’s all fat – no protein ior carbs

A stall after a couple of months is normal. If you aren’t already, try mixing in a bit of early morning intense burst exercise – a walk with a couple of 100m dashes, or a bike ride with some short bursts.

A teaspoon of olive oil is 40 calories. I suspect you are only trying to non-stick your pan…so putting the olive oil in a spray bottle and lightly spraying the pan would be probably be much less. Maybe 15 or 20 cal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.