How long before i notice an improvement in Cholesterol

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
How long before i notice an improvement in Cholesterol

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Graydon 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi Everyone
    Please feel free to read my profile for more details about me.
    i have been doing the 5:2 diet for about 6 weeks now and would like to know from peoples experience with the diet or doctors among us how long did / would it usually take before i notice a difference in my Cholesterol levels. my results are below
    before the 5:2 diet my
    Cholesterol = 8.7 mmol/L
    Glucose from fast blood test = 4.6 mmol/L
    after 6 weeks of 5:2 diet
    Cholesterol = 8.1 mmol/L
    i didn’t get the glucose test done as i am not a risk of getting diabetes
    im 5″ 11′ and weight 93kg

I too am interested. I have borderline high cholesterol and many people at my level take Rx, I prefer to do it this way as my only hope. Don’t quote me but I thin Mike Mosely mentioned this on the show he did that it went down significantly and it didn’t seem like a very long period of time. Maybe someone else here recollects.

I remember something along those lines as well. Think it was in the documentary, if im right I think his levels where almost halved afrer a 5 day fast.
    Unfortunately I havnt seen the same results.

Im going to stick with it for a few more months and increase my fiber intake .

Does anyone else have any ideas or have experience with their cholesterol dropping with this diet ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.