Hoping I can make this work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I started a calorie controlled diet three years ago and did really well, losing 4 stone in 2 years. Over the last six months I have put back one stone and am very fed up. Don’t seem to be able to maintain the motivation. Thought I would try to do the Fast Diet and hope that I can manage it. Will probably have my first diet day on Tuesday. Would have liked to start tomorrow but have visitors for lunch and Monday I have a really early start to the day and think it might be better to delay starting until Tuesday when I am out and about most of the day and not too near temptation. Wish me luck!

You can do it. It means weighing ingredients, preferably using Mimi’s recipes from the IF book. If you feel a bit peckish have a good slug of water, keep going with other drinks, like herb teas, oxo, coffee – all for which can fill you.

I did the F Plan years ago, but couldnt stop losing and ended up gaunt. IF is a way of life and maintenance. It took 5 months for me to lose 2 st and I’ve been maintaining for 15 months now.

I would suggest saying no to mince pies, though.

Good luck, EBM. You have come to the right place for weight loss. My husband lost 40 pounds and we have been maintaining for 4 years.
    What will you be eating on your First Fast Day? As Pollyp says, pay attention to how much food you eat [I weigh everything] and use the recipes from Mimi as found in the Fast Diet book.

If you want more recipes, click on my name and find the blog address where I post to help other Fasters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.