Hi. New Starter. 2 weeks completed.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Piglet6 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone. I got inquisitive about this diet a friend of mine was doing, and decided to give a try. I was a bit concerned that I would struggle with energy levels, having a manual job, but it hasn’t been a problem at all. Started 2014 doing another well known slimming club diet, then teamed it with 5:2. After 1week regular diet and 2 weeks 5:2, I’m 10lbs down! I can’t believe how easy it is!

Wahoo! Congratulations! It’s amazing isn’t it 🙂

I started two weeks ago too, and I am so excited by the results so far, about this WOE and the future 🙂

Hi Treat, it sounds like you are doing really well too. I’m a bit embarrassed to ask this, but, erm, what is “WOE” please?

It means way of eating I think! I’ve seen it used a fair bit on the forums, along with WOL – way of life.

🙂

LOL! Thanks for that, Treat.

No problem! We both started at similar times so it’s nice to know someone at the same stage!

I’m almost finished with this fast today, how’s your week going?

I’m gearing up for my first Fast Day of my third week. I’m really looking forward to my Weigh-In on Wednesday morning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.